Help identifying Log entries

Hi all,

We have been seeing this log entry often recently. I have tried increasing the verbosity level but that’s all I get in the logs. Any ideas as to what may be causing it?

INFO | jvm 1 | 2018/08/31 10:54:48 | I [O.ActivateSessionService ] [14:54:48]: User “{schedule=Always, firstname=, notes=, language=null, username=opcuauser, lastname=}” connected.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2018/08/31 10:54:48 | I [O.ActivateSessionService ] [14:54:48]: User “{schedule=Always, firstname=, notes=, language=null, username=opcuauser, lastname=}” connected.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2018/08/31 10:54:49 | I [O.ActivateSessionService ] [14:54:49]: User “{schedule=Always, firstname=, notes=, language=null, username=opcuauser, lastname=}” connected.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2018/08/31 10:54:49 | I [O.ActivateSessionService ] [14:54:49]: User “{schedule=Always, firstname=, notes=, language=null, username=opcuauser, lastname=}” connected.

Thanks

An OPC UA client, somewhere, connecting to the OPC UA server on this gateway. If you the default connection is currently valid and connected it’s probably remote.

I’m not sure there’s any logging that would identify it easily, but you could watch for the incoming connections on Wireshark if you’re unable to locate it.

Thanks @Kevin.Herron
While I have your attention… where do these entries typically come from?

Returning ServiceFault for request: com.inductiveautomation.opcua.types.messages.ReadRequest@79dd85b9. StatusCode=StatusCode[Severity=Bad, Subcode=Bad_SecureChannelIdInvalid]

Maybe the same clients that keep reconnecting? Hard to tell for sure. It’s the UA server returning a ServiceFault because a client made a request on a secure channel that is no longer valid.

There was an OPCUA client that needed to be reconnected. Thanks!