Help with Moving Analog Indicator

I have the device bound to a data type that has 4 Levels of alarming.

I want the Analog Indicator only to display the HH/H/L/LL alarm if that attribute is enabled. I have a property, HighHighEN that is a bool that I can toggle if I’m using that alarm.

I can bind it directly to the High High Setpoint and it works fine, but I’m trying to figure out how to set it to Null or unused if not enabled.

Currently expression looks like:

if(({AnalogIndicator.AnalogIn::Config.HighHighEN}=True),({AnalogIndicator.AnalogIn::Config.HighHighSP}),"")

Thanks in advance

My parentheses game is weak. This seems to work:

if ({AnalogIndicator.AnalogIn::Config.HighHighEn}=True,{AnalogIndicator.AnalogIn::Config.HighHighSP},"")

OK so that’s still not correct, returning “” actually returns a value of 0. When you use the Indicator, if you leave the field blank, it disables the alarm. I’m just not sure what a value of blank is, as returning Null does write a 0.

Null works for me. I put the following in a binding on the Moving Analog Indicator “High High Alarm” property:if(0,1, Null)This leaves the property value blank for me, not 0. You can also replace “Null” with “None”, without the quotes.

Good luck!
-Will

[quote=“WillMT10”]Null works for me. I put the following in a binding on the Moving Analog Indicator “High High Alarm” property:if(0,1, Null)This leaves the property value blank for me, not 0. You can also replace “Null” with “None”, without the quotes.

Good luck!
-Will[/quote]
Awesome. Thank you. I worked around it by taking my High Scale *1.1 and making the High Alarm line out of range but that is a hacky coding. This is great, thanks again.