Hide Cursor on Client when in Runtime

Normally the cursor being on the screen would not be an issue, however I have a unique situation where it would be a great feature. I would like to be able to use a function within Ignition to hide the mouse cursor when in runtime. I bring this up because I am displaying information from an Ignition project on 60" LCD LED screens, each with their own thin client. There is no easy way for the customer to move the cursor off of the screen if the clients are powered down and restarted. The only way this can be accomplished is to go to each of the 12 thin clients, hook up a wireliess mouse and move the cursor.

Thanks for the help!

Well, this is probably the first and easiest thing to try. Put this in your client startup script (Project>Client Event Scripts>Startup):

[code]from java.awt import Robot

r = Robot()
r.mouseMove(0,0)[/code]

Of course, instead of moving to 0,0, you’ll probably want to move somewhere far off the right. (Here’s the docs for the robot if you’re interested)

Regards,

So I tried that script, however it is not working. Any ideas?

What script do you have exactly? Do you get any errors? Check the Console under Help > Diagnostics in the client.

You can use Nomousy