High CPU Usage after upgrade to 8.0.7 from 7.9.13 (MQTT Engine)

I have been noticing something strange while testing our new Ignition server installation. When I restored the backup without disabling, it will cause the CPU to max out, sometimes to the point of freezing. I was able to alleviate that by installing as disabled and enabling things one by one. I have now gotten it down to our MQTT Engine tag provider causing some issues. I will attach a few things to help troubleshoot, but I understand if not much can be done due to it being a cirrus link module. Additionally, all of our CPU percentages added together doesn’t even come close to what we’re showing as using on server, but that could just be a time lag issue between the two

MQTT thread dump.txt (8.3 KB)