High memory usage

Hello, we have an application that runs in Ignition 7.9, we have memory consumption problems, there are events that trigger memory consumption, for example today at 8:43 we have logs that report problems with most of the devices linked to the Igniton.

The memory allocated for the ignition is 12mb, when we reach this limit the system crashes.

8:28:44	 I [G.R.T.AlarmManager            ] [13:28:44]: Server '_0:0:vbIgnGtwy01' has reported that the alarm subscription '9870467b-fda7-463e-b6cb-37c67ed9db1a' is invalid. A new subscription will be started. target-gw=vbIgnGtwy01	
8:42:26	 W [R.S.C.BackupTCPChannel        ] [13:42:26]: Channel did not see any activity within the specified failure timeout. 	
8:42:26	 I [R.S.C.BackupTCPChannel        ] [13:42:26]: For troubleshooting: The last received message was [[RESP_OK, id=10]] The last sent message was [CurrentVersionMessage[uid=8fa9d03e-1c22-4971-bb94-ab340b5631e0,revision=97,infoonly=false]] 	
8:42:26	 I [R.S.BackupStateManager        ] [13:42:26]: Redundancy state changed: Role=Backup, Activity level=Active, Project state=Good, History level=Full 	
8:42:26	 I [d.PLC5EthernetDriver          ] [13:42:26]: Redundancy ActivityLevel changed from Cold -> Active, scheduling a connect. 	
8:42:26	 I [d.SLCEthernetDriver           ] [13:42:26]: Redundancy ActivityLevel changed from Cold -> Active, scheduling a connect. 	
8:42:26	 I [d.ControlLogixDriver          ] [13:42:26]: Redundancy ActivityLevel changed from Cold -> Active, scheduling a connect. 	
8:42:26	 I [d.ControlLogixDriver          ] [13:42:26]: Redundancy ActivityLevel changed from Cold -> Active, scheduling a connect. 	
8:42:26	 I [d.ModbusDriver2               ] [13:42:26]: Redundancy ActivityLevel changed from Cold -> Active, scheduling a connect. 	
8:42:26	 I [d.ModbusDriver2               ] [13:42:26]: Redundancy ActivityLevel changed from Cold -> Active, scheduling a connect. 	
8:42:26	 W [R.S.C.BackupTCPChannel        ] [13:42:26]: Channel is disconnecting due to an error that was encountered during operation. Server has likely become unavailable. 	
8:42:26	 java.net.SocketException: Socket closed	
8:42:26	" 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)"	
8:42:26	" 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Unknown Source)"	
8:42:26	" 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)"	
8:42:26	" 	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.channels.tcp.AbstractTcpChannel.readMessage(AbstractTcpChannel.java:449)"	
8:42:26	" 	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.channels.tcp.AbstractTcpChannel.expectMessage(AbstractTcpChannel.java:515)"	
8:42:26	" 	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.channels.tcp.TcpBackupStateChannel.runProtocol(TcpBackupStateChannel.java:228)"	
8:42:26	" 	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.channels.tcp.AbstractTcpChannel.run(AbstractTcpChannel.java:344)"	
8:42:26	 I [R.S.C.BackupTCPChannel        ] [13:42:26]: For troubleshooting: The last received message was [[RESP_OK, id=10]] The last sent message was [CurrentVersionMessage[uid=8fa9d03e-1c22-4971-bb94-ab340b5631e0,revision=97,infoonly=false]] 	
8:42:26	 I [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:26]: Starting scan classes due to redundancy state change. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAWagoInpt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_WAGO_INPT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAWagoOutput] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_WAGO_OUTPUT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAFaultFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_FAULT_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAFaultFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_FAULT_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAFaultFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_FAULT_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAFaultFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_FAULT_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAWarningFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_WARNING_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAWarningFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_WARNING_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAWarningFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_WARNING_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAWarningFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_WARNING_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAHz] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_HZ]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAVolt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_VOLT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdACurrent] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_CURRENT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAPower] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_POWER]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdATorque] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_TORQUE]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAMagn] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_MAGN]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAInHz] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_IN_HZ]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAInVolt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_IN_VOLT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAInAmp] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_IN_AMP]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPA/vsdAInPower] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPA]Global.VSD_A_IN_POWER]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBWagoInpt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_WAGO_INPT]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBWagoOutput] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_WAGO_OUTPUT]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBFaultFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_FAULT_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBFaultFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_FAULT_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBFaultFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_FAULT_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBFaultFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_FAULT_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBWarningFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_WARNING_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBWarningFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_WARNING_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBWarningFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_WARNING_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBWarningFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_WARNING_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBHz] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_HZ]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBVolt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_VOLT]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBCurrent] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_CURRENT]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBPower] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_POWER]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBTorque] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_TORQUE]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBMagn] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_MAGN]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBInHz] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_IN_HZ]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBInVolt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_IN_VOLT]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBInAmp] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_IN_AMP]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPB/vsdBInPower] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPB]Global.VSD_B_IN_POWER]. Result code: [Bad_NotConnected] The variable should receive its value from another variable. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCWagoInpt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_WAGO_INPT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCWagoOutput] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_WAGO_OUTPUT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCFaultFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_FAULT_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCFaultFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_FAULT_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCFaultFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_FAULT_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCFaultFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_FAULT_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCWarningFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_WARNING_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCWarningFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_WARNING_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCWarningFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_WARNING_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCWarningFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_WARNING_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCHz] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_HZ]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCVolt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_VOLT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCCurrent] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_CURRENT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCPower] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_POWER]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCTorque] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_TORQUE]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCMagn] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_MAGN]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCInHz] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_IN_HZ]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCInVolt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_IN_VOLT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCInAmp] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_IN_AMP]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPC/vsdCInPower] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPC]Global.VSD_C_IN_POWER]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDWagoInpt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_WAGO_INPT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDWagoOutput] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_WAGO_OUTPUT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDFaultFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_FAULT_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDFaultFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_FAULT_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDFaultFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_FAULT_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDFaultFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_FAULT_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDWarningFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_WARNING_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDWarningFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_WARNING_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDWarningFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_WARNING_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDWarningFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_WARNING_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDHz] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_HZ]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDVolt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_VOLT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDCurrent] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_CURRENT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDPower] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_POWER]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDTorque] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_TORQUE]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDMagn] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_MAGN]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDInHz] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_IN_HZ]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDInVolt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_IN_VOLT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDInAmp] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_IN_AMP]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPD/vsdDInPower] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPD]Global.VSD_D_IN_POWER]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEWagoInpt] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_WAGO_INPT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEWagoOutput] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_WAGO_OUTPUT]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEFaultFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_FAULT_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEFaultFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_FAULT_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEFaultFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_FAULT_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEFaultFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_FAULT_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEWarningFlag1] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_WARNING_FLAG1]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEWarningFlag2] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_WARNING_FLAG2]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEWarningFlag3] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_WARNING_FLAG3]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value. 	
8:42:27	 E [T.Provider                    ] [13:42:27]: [[wsProcess]WSWIPE/vsdEWarningFlag5] Error writing to OPC address [[wsOpcUaServer][WSWIPE]Global.VSD_E_WARNING_FLAG5]. Result code: [Bad_TypeMismatch] The value supplied for the attribute is not of the same type as the attribute's value.

You should contact support. You probably have a memory leak that will need to be tracked down. (This forum is not official support.)