Is it possible to automaticly backup the volume created by the historian? Let’s say:
- Database max space is 1 TB
- 1TB mean about 30 months of data.
- We can live with 30 months of live values
- Partitionning is configure by months
- We would like to archive the volume/months before automatic delete by the gateway for maybe future needs.
1- Is it possible to do it? How? (maybe storeproc in SQL Server?)
2- If we ever have to look at the old data, will it be very complicated?
Thank you very much!