Horizontal/Vertical scrollbars on main windows

Is it possible to have horizontal and/or vertical scrollbar on main window? Not on entire client, just on one or two main windows?
I have a project for two conveyor transporting systems.
Layout for transporting system 1 I can put on the screen/window with 1920x1200.
Layout for transporting system 2 is more wide, so I need window with 4000x1200.
Because monitor is 1920x1200, I need to scroll the window (just the window for system2) horizontally.
Is this possible in Ignition? To have scrollbars on main windows (maximized or not) in any way?

Yes it is possible.

The key is using the template repeater.

Make a template repeater cover your entire window and make sure that the template repeater layout is anchored on all four sides.

Then design your entire window in one large template. Make the template repeater display that template one time.

A template repeater can make a horizontal scroll bar or a vertical scroll bar but not both at the same time.

Best,

[quote=“nmudge”]Yes it is possible.

The key is using the template repeater.

Make a template repeater cover your entire window and make sure that the template repeater layout is anchored on all four sides.

Then design your entire window in one large template. Make the template repeater display that template one time.

A template repeater can make a horizontal scroll bar or a vertical scroll bar but not both at the same time.

Best,[/quote]
Thank you. I’ll try that.