How can I choose multiple checkboxes from a table column?

Hello,

I´m trying to find a way to choose multiple checkboxes from a table column. Now I can only choose one.

What about sharing how this table is populated so folks can help without guessing?

For example, if you are trying to select MAD-FINDO and MAD-FINNU and that isn't working, then that isn't the table as much as how the table data is being presented.

1 Like

If you're trying to do something like "shift-click" over multiple checkboxes, you can not do that. If you have one checkbox selected and clicking another checkbox results in the first being un-checked, then you have an implementation issue which we can't help you with until you show us exactly what is being done to determine the state of the checkboxes in your dataset.

1 Like

The table is populated with this named query:

0 "select" is the checkbox column

SELECT  A.ASSET "text",
        0 "select",
        TO_NUMBER(APA.PARENTASSET) "Zone",
        TS.ID_SEDE AS "id"        

wich is render as a boolean checkbox as Transistor taught me

And so what do you expect to happen when you "check" a checkbox?

Aply that selection filter into another table, the current table isa popup window.

When you edit a cell you need to Configure Event to update the props.data.

1. Make sure the query binding is Return Format is set to JSON.
  2. On the Configure Event, onCellCommit add in the following script.
    self.props.data[event.row][event.column] = event.value

That will update the table.

It will not generate the list of selected items for you. You will have to do that separately.

I think it's time you spend some time at

2 Likes

I put my named query return format as json

and added

self.props.data[event.row][event.column] = event.value

to my onEditCellCommit Event

but still cant choose multimple checkboxes on my table

I'm not surprised because the Table is bound against a Named Query. You need to use that onEditCellCommit Event to update the underlying data being queried, not write back to data which will be overwritten by a binding.

3 Likes