How Do You Access Legacy Group Email Alerts

Hi

I was using the group email alerts in Legacy version and was wondering what happens to this alert profile in version 7.6.2. I don’t see an option to create the 3 tables that the old system did.

Thanks

Aidan

Legacy basic and group profiles that existed when upgrading to 7.6 should continue to work but you won’t be able to create new ones.

Hi

It does still work but wont I have an issue if I want to change the E-Mail provider in the future for these group E-Mails.

Aidan

I guess that’s a fair point… you’ll have to run queries to edit the profile settings tables in the internal DB, which we can walk you through if it comes to that.

Alternatively, you could use 7.6’s email, sms, or voice profiles… or was there something else you upgraded from 7.5 to 7.6 for?

Hi

I upgraded as I have an opportunity to test 7.6 as my system is been changed at the moment without affecting old system. I don’t have that many alerts that get sent out using this group setup so I should be able to convert to new setup.

Thanks

Aidan

So according to your statement, if we have created an Ignition interface for accessing these internal (or external?) tables, then the legacy Distribution List Email Notification profiles will still work... including when we add new records to the database tables?