How to connect Ignition (TCP driver) with PLC keyence KV8000 and get the specific value of the PLC?

actually i have tried to configured and status of device connection is (1/1 Connected). but how do I configure the plc address and get the plc address to view on the opc quick client?

The TCP driver isn’t going to work.

This thread might be a good place to start: Can ignition communicate with Keyence PLC?

based on that thread, so it means that it cannot be directly Ignition and PLC keyence, but must go through kepware first?

Kepware, @pturmel's third party driver (maybe), or if you have a model that has a built-in OPC UA server you can connect directly to that.

on the plc has also activated the OPC-UA Server, I have also tried to configure to add a connection to the ignition (OPC Client / OPC Connection). I entered the end point of the plc. but instead the following error appears:
UaException:status=Bad_Timeout,message=io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException:connection timed out:/192.168.3.241:4840

Maybe you need to restart the PLC, or maybe there's a firewall issue. You're getting no response when the TCP connection is opened to port 4840.

for your information, I have disabled the firewall and make sure port 4840 is open, but I have not restarted the plc. maybe I will try to restart the plc first.
thanks for advice.