How to connect the prosys OPC UA sever with ignition

Using prosys example opc ua client (Prosys-OPC-UA-Java-SDK-Client-Server-Evaluation-1.3.0-3321 ignition 7.5.1 )to connect to ignition (OPC UA Severignition 7.5.1 ),but failed .
and with ignition gateway to connect the prosys OPC UA sever ,but also failed,what is the problem. the configue page and console message is below,what is the problem? thanks.

12:32:28 ConnectionUtil Error getting endpoint response from url “opc.tcp://localhost/UA/SampleServer:51210”.
12:32:23 ConnectionUtil Error getting endpoint response from url “opc.tcp://localhost/UA/SampleServer:51210”.
12:32:18 ConnectionUtil Error getting endpoint response from url “opc.tcp://localhost/UA/SampleServer:51210”.
12:32:16 TCPServerChannel Connection lost due to IOException.
java.io.IOException: End of stream reached.

The “Host” field should just be “localhost”.

thanks ,I just input just “localhost” ,there is no console message ,but state is faulted,not Connected

The Server Url is “opc.tcp://localhost:52520/OPCUA/SampleConsoleServer”,but no place to enter the whole url,what is the problem,what can I do?thanks

Looks like you have the wrong port specified. You just said it’s 52520 but you have 51210 configured?

thanks, I entered wrong port , now I has modified it .
I just input just “localhost” ,there is no console message ,but state is faulted,not Connected

The Server Url is “opc.tcp://localhost:52520/OPCUA/SampleConsoleServer”,but no place to enter the whole url,what is the problem,what can I do?thanks

Last edited by wengzijue on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

there is new console message :
23:38:32 TCPServerChannel Connection lost due to IOException.
more
23:35:51 TCPServerChannel Connection lost due to IOException.
more
23:34:31 TCPServerChannel Connection lost due to IOException.

Are there any messages in the console now? Do you have the right security settings configured?

There is no place you would enter the whole “opc.tcp://localhost:52520/OPCUA/SampleConsoleServer”… you just use the hostname and port from that.

there are a lot of same new messages :
TCPServerChannel Connection lost due to IOException.

I think I have the right security settings configured.

I can’t connect to the Prosys server either; they are returning Bad_ServiceUnsupported when the Ignition client tries to create a session.

You won’t be able to connect to their sample server if this service is not supported.

I hope I can connect the ignition OPC UA server with third party opc client,and connect third part OPC UA Sever with your OPC client,but I failed , Is something wrong with Prosys,How I can do to connect your product with prosys

I answered about connecting to the Ignition UA server using the Prosys client in the other thread. The bottom line is: wait for the next beta/release. I’ve fixed the interop issues in that release.

what service is not supported by prosys server which produce Bad_ServiceUnsupported ?

CreateSession.