How to create a timer on Ignition Designer Perspective

Hi every one, Im new in this and not very good with English.

I been working on an application in the ignition designer, and I need to create a timer but to be honest I don't know how to.

Basically the timer would work in this way:

It would be start counting at 6:40 AM, I need It to count in minutes and it has to stop at 4:05 PM and set back to 0 waiting the time to be 6:40 AM again to start again.

This timer is goin to be on a progress bar that show the minutes passed in real time.

I know that in vision there's a timer component, but I need to create one on perspective.

For your use case specifically:
Make an expression binding that checks the current timestamp at 5 second intervals, and if the timestamp is between 06:40 and 16:05 of the current day, determine the delta between 'now' and 06:40. Something along the lines of:

if(
	timeBetween(
		now(5000), 
		setTime(now(5000), 6, 40, 0), 
		setTime(now(5000), 16, 5, 0)
	),
	dateDiff(
		now(5000), 
		setTime(now(5000), 6, 40, 0), 
		'seconds'
	),
)

If you want to be able to easily change the window when the timer runs, have the start and stop times be custom properties, and use those in the expression instead.

Generic timer:
Log a start timestamp in a custom property on timer 'start'. In another property, calculate the delta in seconds/minutes between 'now' and the stored timestamp. Format the value from the second property in a way that works for your display purposes.

Thanks for the early response, let me check this out to see how it works, and how I can adjust it in case i need to change something