How to hide Perspective Component PROP based on Condition

Hello SDK module developers I need your help, any help will be appreciated greatly.
I want to hide this buildInMeterConfig prop when the totalDrive is greater than 1 ,
I saw only equal conditions in the SDK example of the rad image component.

"conditional": {
            "type": "string",
            "default": "Only visible sometimes!",
            "visibleWhen": {
                "property": "conditionalVisible",
                "equals": true
            }
        },
        "conditionalVisible": {
            "type": "boolean",
            "default": false,
            "description": "Set true to show the hidden 'conditional' property."
        },

I want to use greater instead equals
HideProps

@PGriffith @PerryAJ

I saw this post without being pinged. (Please don't ping me. I read everything.)

I don't know the answer. I haven't built a module with any Perspective component yet.

I am very glad to talk to you. I won't ping you the next time. and thank you for your reply.

It's Saturday in the US, and you posted at 7:40 AM local time for Perry and I, then pinged us at 9:00AM. I'd revise your expectations of how support works. Explicitly, module development is not supported, so there are no SLAs or other agreements. If you want official, prompt support on an SDK issue, you can pay our sales engineering department money on a per issue basis or work something else out with your sales rep.

As for your issue, I don't have the code in front of me (weekend, see above) but I'm pretty sure it's just not possible to do a more complex conditional here. The JsonEditor is all homegrown code with complexity driven by our first party requirements. We haven't had any need for anything more complex than a simple binary operation.

A simple workaround that comes to mind would be to derive a boolean in your component's code and use that as your condition in the schema. Not ideal from an end user point of view, since they're still going to see that "intermediate" value, but it's what you've got available to you today.

1 Like

Sorry, Paul, I didn't remember that it was Saturday. Thank you for your quick response. I will let you know, Actually, I believe you and Perry are the guys who are most helpful, I have learned a lot of things from you and Perry after reading the posts related to the SKD module development, which is why I have mentioned you and Perry.