How to Identify the schedules generating to Location Sample List Component

1.I need to Know how the schedules are captured to the Location Sample List Component
2.Is there a way to stop any schedule by users through scripting or by refering to the SQL Tables
3. From Which Table datas are shared to Location Sample List Component, If You share the SQL query or table name it will be helpful
4. For one particular machine alone a schedule of closed workorder is generating every one hour I Need to stop it

Cross-posting the same question in more than one category or topic is against the forum rules:

http://forum.inductiveautomation.com/faq

Don't do this if you want us volunteers to help you.

Answers should go on your original post:

And three hours is not a reasonable amount of time to wait for an answer, especially on a weekend. If you don't get an answer in a few days, that is when you should bump your original post (by replying to yourself).

My sincere apologize for that, actually by mistake i posted the first one instead of third party modules i posted in Ignition Topic, Kindly suggest me which post i want to delete

No need to delete, now. Others might see this and avoid cross-posting, too.

The topics in the 3rd-party modules category are generally the announcements made by module authors. Posting here may not get the attention that a post in the Ignition category would. So I would say your original category choice was correct.

Note that you can edit a topic to change the category if necessary.

Thanks for the info…