How to latch indicator with momentary input signal

Hi all, I’m new with ignition scada.
is it possible and how to make an latching/set indicator with momentary input signal? The indicator will be unlatch/reset until reset button is pressed and remain latching/set when momentary signal is still true. thank you for the answers :grinning:

You create the latching logic in the PLC the same as you would for a START / STOP latching circuit that uses pushbuttons.

1 Like

If i dont make an latching logic in plc, is it possible if only use ignition scada in vision module?

Why not use toggle?

Yes, the concept is the same. There are multiple ways to accomplish this.

Caution
Obligatory, don’t use momentary push buttons from the scada for control, this should definitely be done in the PLC, especially if there is any safety concern at all

Gateway Scoped

You could use a tag change script on the momentary signal. When it changes to true, write to another tag. You would need an additional tag to reset the maintained signal.

Window Scoped

Create a custom property somewhere, say the root container. Then on a momentary button, in the action performed you can set the custom property.

There are any number of other ways.

Thank you very much for the replies. It help a lots :D. Problem solved :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please click the ‘Solved’ link below the answer that helped so that the question is marked solved. (I’ll delete this post later.)