I am having the same issue but with the devices (CompactLogix both firmware v21+ and 20 and prior) that are connected to cell modem private network

Continuing the discussion from ControlLogix Connection problems:

ABControlLogixTransportPool 31Aug2023 15:48:19 [BoulderRidgeLS] Reseting CIP connection for transaction ID of 8214
TimeoutDaemon 31Aug2023 15:48:19 [ABControlLogixProcessorStatusRequest] request with key 8214 failed due to timeout.
ABControlLogixReadRequest 31Aug2023 15:48:19 Read Request failed due to TIMEOUT. First item: Global.BR_WRITE.CONTROL_BITS.3, Transaction: 8213
ABControlLogixTransportPool 31Aug2023 15:48:19 [BoulderRidgeLS] Reseting CIP connection for transaction ID of 8213
TimeoutDaemon 31Aug2023 15:48:19 ScheduledRequest[[ABControlLogixReadRequest]] request with key 8213 failed due to timeout.

Above is one of the devices. Other devices have the same Logs.
Same issue but only with the private network sim cards, public network sim cards are working fine.
Appreciate any help with this.

What cellular gateway are you using? Which carrier ?

I have found that cellular gateways on private networks have to setup with keep-alive pings and a restart method when those pings fail.

Thanks for replying.
I am using Seirra Wireless RV50x and Verizon sim card.
I have no idea how to setup keep-alive pings from ignition and please let me know if you have any resources. I guess I need to do some research on this.
It also says in the logs that a device is failed due to timeout. For now, I have increased the timeout from default 2000 to 5000. Let's see if that fixes the issue.

The keep-alive pings have to be setup the remote RV50x's. It is under WAN/Cellular/Monitor. The remote RV50x's need to ping the master modem. When a modem on a Verizon private network boots up it will not connect to the network until it sends an outgoing message. An incoming message (like a poll from Ignition) will not help. That's what the outgoing ping is for. If the modem disconnects another outgoing message is needed to reconnect. I don't know why it is like this, but that is what I have found through experimentation.

Just to be sure, if the master RV50x modem is not the default gateway in the Ignition computer you may need to add static routes for traffic to be directed to the remote PLCs.

I doubt this problem has anything to do with Ignition. You have to use pings and try to access the remote modems web page to trouble-shoot this first.