I got this error when clicking drivers under database in config

I tried to update the MSSQL driver but think I used the wrong version. Does anyone know how to fix this error?
Thanks.

My best guess (someone more knowledgeable is welcome to correct me):

1. Take a gateway backup.
  2. On the Ignition computer, backup the folder %Ignition Install Folder%\user-lib\jdbc.
  3. Replace the JDBC jar with something your version of Java supports.
  4. You may need to restart the gateway.

Thanks, I removed the jdbc folder and restarted ignition and I don’t have that error anymore.
However, I followed the instructions on Inductive University Course to install the MySQL driver and created a connection but it still says faulted.

Here is the error I got. Please let me know if you have any idea what’s causing this error. Thanks.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.dbcp2.BasicDataSourceFactory
	at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.IgnitionGateway.createDataSource(IgnitionGateway.java:2808)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceImpl.<init>(DatasourceImpl.java:224)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceManagerImpl.installDatasource(DatasourceManagerImpl.java:496)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceManagerImpl$DatasourceRecordListener.recordUpdated(DatasourceManagerImpl.java:931)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceManagerImpl$DatasourceRecordListener.recordUpdated(DatasourceManagerImpl.java:884)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.localdb.PersistenceInterfaceImpl.notifyRecordUpdated(PersistenceInterfaceImpl.java:179)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundantPersistenceInterfaceImpl.doNotifyRecordUpdated(RedundantPersistenceInterfaceImpl.java:111)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundantPersistenceInterfaceImpl$RecordUpdateListener.recordUpdated(RedundantPersistenceInterfaceImpl.java:407)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundantPersistenceInterfaceImpl$RecordUpdateMessage.notify(RedundantPersistenceInterfaceImpl.java:457)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundantPersistenceInterfaceImpl$RecordUpdateListener.receiveCall(RedundantPersistenceInterfaceImpl.java:390)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.QueueableMessageReceiver.receiveCall(QueueableMessageReceiver.java:47)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl.dispatchMessage(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:966)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl$ExecuteTask.run(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:1041)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$ThrowableCatchingRunnable.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:539)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

8.1.13 (b2021122109)
Azul Systems, Inc. 11.0.13```

Did you pick a JDBC driver that is compatible with java 11 ? And did you deliberately switch from MS SQL Server to MySQL ?