I Move my licence between servers and lost the OPC DA DeltaV connection

Hi, i just looking for some body help me, yesterday i Move my licence between servers and lost the OPC DA DeltaV (OPC.DELTAV.1 of a DeltaV version 11) the status is Connecting and never Connected, the connection is local with the opc server is in the same server where i have intalled the Ignition Gateway 7.9.9.

i try to compare all the permisions for the FrsOpcDv Dcom (i think is the OPC.DELTAV.1) component of the old server and the new server and aparently all is the same

The same for the file security properties

com.jniwrapper.win32.com.ComException: COM object method returns error code: 0x80070005; E_ACCESSDENIED (Access is denied.)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.com.impl.IUnknownImpl.invokeStandardVirtualMethod(SourceFile:762)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.com.impl.IUnknownImpl.invokeStandardVirtualMethod(SourceFile:741)
at com.inductiveautomation.opccom.interop.opcda.impl.IOPCServerImpl.addGroup(IOPCServerImpl.java:64)
at com.inductiveautomation.opccom.wrapper.subscriptions.COMSubscription$Connector.internalRun(COMSubscription.java:817)
at com.inductiveautomation.opccom.wrapper.OleJob.run(OleJob.java:48)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread$ThreadSynchronizedAction.run(MessageLoopThread.java:620)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread$LoopThread.run(MessageLoopThread.java:562)

eww, is that windows XP?

It is win server 2008

Better, but it is end of support, end of security updates in less than a year. What is your ignition service running as on the original server, any chance its not the local system account?

Its working rigth now the problem was the security properties in the services igniton gateway

Thanks everybody