Iademo

when I use the iademo ,I find two problems:
1: easy chart show nothing
2: there are errors when execute"system.db.runquery" and other commands on tables in databases
thank you

If you downloaded the IADemo project from our website you do have to make sure the MySQL database connection in the gateway is connected not faulted. It sounds like yours is faulted so of course Ignition cannot log data right now.

Thank you,I have connected to MySQL followed the reandme.txt in IADemo_7.1.2 folder,The IAdemo executed well except what I mentioned.

for example ,when I click “?” in upper-right corner of window for help ,there is error :

Traceback (innermost last):

File “event:mouseClicked”, line 2, in ?

File “module:help”, line 5, in openHelp

java.lang.Exception: Error executing system.db.runScalarQuery(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM WikiPages WHERE Pagename=‘Welcome’, , )

Caused by: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Gateway

Error 319: Panel Edition: unable to invoke function “RunQuery”

java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error executing system.db.runScalarQuery(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM WikiPages WHERE Pagename=‘Welcome’, , )

Ignition v7.2.7 (b170)
Java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_22

You have a panel edition license which does not allow running SQL queries. You need to change your license to use that feature.