Idea for Project Browser

Since I cannot log in to the Ideas page...
Every time we move to another section and back to the Perspective tree, the tree auto-collapses and I have to drill down to the component I'm working with every time.

And, I'd like to suggest when moving or renaming components in the tree, to prevent the tree from auto-scrolling when I press 'Enter'.

And one more thing:
When I have a bunch of labels in a flex container, set up in a column config, and want to rearrange them, often times they get all screwed up in the order. Several will shift to different positions while I am dragging the one label to it's new position.

And one last item :slight_smile:
If I'm setting up a view with the same components as another view (for a break point container), every time I switch between views, the focus returns to the view itself, instead of staying on the component I am working with.

Mike

No worries, it's already a thing.
https://forum.inductiveautomation.com/t/ign-3422-project-browser-tree-expansion-bug

I believe that the other two items have also been complained about addressed by users as well, though I haven't taken the time to locate those.

1 Like