Hi everyone,
I've noticed that when using a text value as the header in the Accordion component in Perspective, the text doesn't seem to get translated automatically.
Is this a bug, or is it simply not implemented for the Accordion headers? I expected it to work the same way as other components where translations are applied to text properties.
@RodrigoR , did you find a way to translate the Accordion headers?
We have an open ticket to repair this bug, but it's been around for a long while. It has gotten some recent traction, but no guidance on when it would be picked up. I'll note the additional interest in getting it resolved.
As a workaround, it's suggested that you apply an Expression binding to the headers you apply. From the ticket:
The current workaround would be to place an Expression binding on the Accordion Header Text property. In this Binding, use the expression function, translate(), to translate the header to the specified locale. You can reference the Session Property Locale as translate()’s languageString parameter to have a dynamic language set if you require multiple languages