Ignition 7.2 Beta Access

1. This worked fine for me - perhaps we can take this one to a different thread.
  2. Yeah, thats true. I guess if you set up security on the homepage then you should have to login to the mobile homepage as well. Thanks for pointing out this oversight, we'll get it fixed.
  3. This is intentional. There is a separate checkbox for allowing or disallowing a project for the mobile module. This is to allow you to have a project that is on the normal launch page but not on the mobile page, and concurrently have a project that isn't on the normal launch page but is available for mobile.
  4. We'll get that fixed too.
  5. Can you look in the Gateway's log file for any more details about this? Is this all the time or only sometimes?

Maybe this is a linux thing. I've tried in on WinXP/WIN7 and it works fine. on Mandriva and ubuntu, I can't get it to work. the log file show 20 tries (2 a second) to start a client.

So, Guys, is 7.2 going to release tomorrow?

Late night at the keyboard?

Dennis

[quote=“DennisWomack”]So, Guys, is 7.2 going to release tomorrow?[/quote]Yes. We’ll put up a release candidate on the dev page first.

[quote=“DennisWomack”]Late night at the keyboard?[/quote]Yes

I’ve also lost my Container object on my toolbar. At the same time, I lost a custom palette. Closing and opening the designer returned Container object, but not the custom palette. Attached is a copy of the designer console. I’m running 7.2.3 (b6630).
DesignerConsole-NoContainerIcon.txt (27.1 KB)

Thanks for the log. The best clue we have so far as to the missing Container component is that it is unable to find the icon for the Container. Why is still a mystery.

I don’t see anything in your log about the custom palette issue, and this is the first I’ve ever heard of a custom palette disappearing.