Ignition Client Launcher Launch Timer

IAI

How would I allow the Ignition Client Launcher screen to stay open longer so I can click on the gears to pick my Available Gateways. Is there already a post on this.

Are you launching from a shortcut that is targeting a specific Designer or Vision Client at the moment? You should instead launch from the Client Launcher App directly.

Thanks,
Jonathan C

I am lauching from the dark blue icon that is on my Desktop, I manage around 10 different Ignition Server’s.

Ok so once this dialog disappears do you see a list of projects with a Gateway URL at the top? there should be an orange “CHANGE” button next to the url of the gateway you are currently connected to that allows you to specify a new gateway.

When it disappears it goes straight to the login of the last server I was logged into. I usually have to turn off all internet access than that gives me time to click on the gears which gives me the screen to described, than I turn on internet access and choose which server I want access to.

When it disappears it goes straight to the login of the last server I was logged into. I usually have to turn off all internet access than that gives me time to click on the gears which gives me the screen to described, than I turn on internet access and choose which server I want access to.

It sounds like you are launching from a shortcut. see The Documentation Here