Ignition Community Conference

Hey everyone,

We’re very excited about our inaugural user’s conference, dubbed the Ignition Community Conference. Since this forum represents a key part of the community, we hope to see many of you there!

Who’s planning on coming? What do you think of the format/schedule? We’re also looking forward to your feedback to make this event a huge success for everyone.

3 from our company will be going.

everything looks fine, I just need some time to lobby for alarming setup that is fully customizable from the client. :smiley:

Heh, honestly by that time, hopefully we’ll have already made components to do that. But I’m sure you’ll be able to come up with a few things to lobby for.

I’m a little nervous for the “developer panel” session…

I'm already registered. This is getting closer. Only 1 month and ten days left (and near 10000 km away, for me). I'm the only one in my company who goes. First Ignition conference, first time in USA.

Who else is going? Anyone outside USA?

I hope those kilometers worth some feature request get done (or higher priority in the roadmap) :wink:

Regards,

I'm coming from Italy :slight_smile:

[quote="pdibenedetto"]I'm already registered. This is getting closer. Only 1 month and ten days left (and near 10000 km away, for me). I'm the only one in my company who goes. First Ignition conference, first time in USA.

Who else is going? Anyone outside USA?

I hope those kilometers worth some feature request get done (or higher priority in the roadmap) :wink:

Regards,[/quote]

Nathan, I think that in your case, no matter where you are, you are always “at home”. I meant any outside of USA that be a “visitor” :smiley:

Saluti!

:smiley:

I think there are some international folks.

I just found out last week that I will be attending the conference. I’m very happy that this all worked out and I am going to make it to the beautiful Folsom area again.

I am looking forward to attending many of the talks, although there are several that coincide, and I will have to pick the ones that I feel it would be better to actually attend, and then just watch the videos of the others later. I am really looking forward to the developer panel, and hearing what others have to talk about there. I’m going to try to just listen to others, but I may have to chime in a time or two to reinforce ideas if they coincide with mine. You’ll do fine Colby. I think everyone knows how busy you guys are, and hopefully they will go easy on you. :laughing:

Diat, I’m looking forward to talking with you too, since we both deal with the oil and gas fields. It will be good to discuss things in real time instead of emails and forum posts. And it will also be good to put a face with a name, for you and others who frequent the forums.

I’m also looking forward to meeting several of the excellent support folks I have had help me through problems since I started using Ignition last January. I would like to shake their hands, buy them a beverage of their choice, and personally thank them for their assistance.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun, and some good downtime from the workaday world.

Would come in from Norway, just can’t convince management :frowning:
Considering paying the ticket myself if i could get some time off work :smiley:

[quote=“RRRancher”]
Diat, I’m looking forward to talking with you too, since we both deal with the oil and gas fields. It will be good to discuss things in real time instead of emails and forum posts. And it will also be good to put a face with a name, for you and others who frequent the forums.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun, and some good downtime from the workaday world.[/quote]

Yeah definitely. Will be 3 of us from Failsafe heading over.

We will have to go grab a few brews at powerhouse!

You can count on me to join you and your compadres. :thumb_right: See you in three weeks.

where are you guys staying? we are staying at lake natoma inn. Its walking distance to the old downtown district and more importantly powerhouse pub!

:thumb_left:

Me too. I choosed for the same reasons!

My wife is coming with me and we will be taking a little mini-vacation before and after the conference. We are staying in Rancho Cordova. She doesn’t drink, and is always my designated driver, so I don’t care how far my hotel is from the bar. I will be glad to do the Powerhouse. I do want to go back to Chicago Fire in the old downtown area one night though. They have excellent pizzas, and cold beer. What more can one ask? :slight_smile:

Should be easy, Powerhouse and Chicago Fire are next to each other.

We are staying at Marriott Courtyard. 5 minute drive to the conference center. Right close to IA HQ and the malls as well.