Ignition designer is acting wierd

Today I entered the designer to add a new transmitter value to a screen and when I would close a pop up window in the designer, like the OPC tag browser window, only part of the pop up would dissapear. Also I had a RSLogix 5000 application running behind the designer and when I flipped back to the designer, part of the plc program was visable. I closed out of the designer and logged back in, but that didn’t help. Any ideas? Everything else seems to be working fine with my computer.

What version of Ignition and Java are you running? Did you add anything recently before the designer started having repaint problems?

I closed out the designer did some other things for a few hours then reopened it again and it seems to be working fine now. I have Java 7 and ignition 7.5.0.

Interesting, I’m not really sure what was going on. You will want to upgrade to the newest version of Ignition just so you are up to date with any bug fixes that have been made since 7.5.0. Currently the newest version available for download is 7.5.4.