Ignition Edge - Most powerful Home Automation server in the world

I have engineered decent Building Automation projects on Tridium, a very powerful BAS integration platform from Honeywell. So, i think i am qualified to speak on this subject.

I have always been looking for a rock solid HA server for high end apartments, villas, bungalows and ranches of millionaires and billionaires. Till date i couldn’t find one, until it suddenly dawned on me “why not Ignition Edge?”. Read on…

MQTT is emerging as the ultimate protocol for HA and IOT business because of it’s light weight, publish/subscribe nature. Many intelligent sensor and embedded controller manufacturers are adopting MQTT into their products. Today, we have Ignition Edge, built for IOT and MQTT. This is like a dream come true.

I call Ignition as the Rolls Royce of SCADA business. Ignition Edge software is very much affordable. The list price is USD 400/-. It’s possible to build a beautiful rock solid HA showcase project on a Linux box for less than USD2000/- investment. HA is like jewellery business. If you know how to reach the right client, you can make good money.