Ignition FullScreen Title Bar Issues

Hello,
I would like to have ignition run without a title bar, I already have the Titlebar Display Policy set to never on the startup window and it still has a title bar. Is there a way to remove the titlebar?
Cody

You can run an Ignition project in fullscreen mode. To do this you have to use the fullscreen mode URL.

Here is an example of a fullscreen mode URL

http://localhost:8088/main/system/launchfs/client/test2.jnlp

Here is an example of a window mode URL:

http://localhost:8088/main/system/launch/client/test2.jnlp

Notice the “launchfs” in the first URL and “launch” in the second URL.

Fullscreen mode will remove the top project title bar.

Best,

[quote=“cjohnson”]Hello,
I would like to have ignition run without a title bar, I already have the Titlebar Display Policy set to never on the startup window and it still has a title bar. Is there a way to remove the titlebar?
Cody[/quote]
I have found if you stop then start the Ignition service the title bars, as well as the Windows title bars will no longer display if you have selected them to not be displayed.
Found this in V7.6 and V7.7

Thanks nmudge that worked perfectly.

I have a display only app that boots up and runs the app without human intervention. I would like to get rid of the title bar. Using the method above does not seem to work with the shortcut that is created by Igniton, this is what is in the startup group to auto start the app. I changed the launch to launchfs. but the title bar still appears. If I create a shortcut using just the url, the app starts without a title BUT notifies that myapp.jnlp has finished downloading and the open button must be clicked. I cannot find any Edge (the browser) settings to turn this off.

Any suggestions? I would like to have the Igntion shortcut work, or, configure Edge to not require interaction.

Thanks
Leslie

If I recall correctly, all you should have to do is launch the jnlp file. The weblink is just to download those files, once they are on the machine, you should be able to relaunch using the files that are saved.

How would I “relaunch” with something (a shortcut) that can be added to the windows startup group?

Thanks

Not sure if .jlnp files would execute if put in the startup folder, otherwise, a simple .bat file to launch it should work.

There might be a more straight forward route, but I haven’t messed with any of the web launch stuff in a while, and I don’t recall exactly how everything functioned.