Ignition Log message Skipping schema feature

Hi everyone,
I found this messagge in wrapper.log

INFO | jvm 1 | 2018/05/26 13:46:42 | I [g.InternalDatabaseManager ] [11:46:42]: Skipping schema feature 'INTERNAL_SQL_TAGS' for module 'UPDATE_SC_PROV_ID' - Does not apply to this db type.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2018/05/26 13:46:42 | I [g.InternalDatabaseManager ] [11:46:42]: Skipping schema feature 'INTERNAL_SQL_TAGS' for module 'INCREASE_STR_SIZE' - Does not apply to this db type.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2018/05/26 13:46:43 | W [T.P.DataTypes ] [11:46:43]: Invalid folder structure for UDT member. Tag cannot be added to hierarchy. Parent details may not be loaded yet, will try again if the udt parent is updated

What these mean?

thanks

Absolutely nothing. The first two are related to the process of upgrading a legacy internal database (pre 7.7.7 or 7.8.2), and the other one is just informational - what it’s saying is that on the initial readthrough of your tags from the internal database, it read a child before its containing parent (or something similar to that) so it wasn’t able to construct the UDTs correctly. As the loading continues the UDT will load in fine.