Ignition Maker Edition via the Kepware server via OPC UA

hi , I hope you're well. I have been sending data between the software (running with a 1ms sample period) and the Ignition Maker Edition via the Kepware. server via OPC UA, but the data is arriving so slowly that I am losing most of it, and when I display it in a curve in the Ignition Maker Edition that does not match the curve in the software, How can I make the Ignition Maker Edition adapt to the speed of data transfer between Kepware. and the software so that the data is not lost and is displayed correctly in the Ignition Maker Edition curve?

1ms seems too fast to me. Change it to 100ms and see if that helps.

"Kpwear"? Do you mean "Kepware"?

And what software are we talking about?
How is this set up? Is everything on one machine, or are they networked together?

Yes, on one device and the software is Matlab simulink

yes kepware (KEPServerEXV 6)

Hit the pencil icon below your question. You need to fix both the title and the post. (Capital 'K' for Kepware.)

I can't change it because the system I've created imposes this value on me for precision

Thanks

I don't understand this. Are you saying that you can't edit the post for this reason?

Sorry, I made a mistake in my reply. Thank you very much. I have corrected the error

I can't change it because the system I've created imposes this value on me for precision

Yes, on one device and the software is Matlab simulink

This topic has been cross-posted.

1 Like