Ignition Software pricing

Hi all,

i am trying to communicate through Ignition Software Pricing for SCADA, IIoT, MES and More form ,about some questions before buying. It's almost a month with no answer, is it something wrong with the form? Should i try calling +1-916-456-1045 instead?

Establish an account and a sales representative. They can also schedule a meeting with a sales engineer to go over any technical questions you have.

2 Likes

When you request a quote, you will get an email response unless you add something in the "Comments or Questions? (optional)" freeform field at the end to ask for someone to call you.

landwerlen could you please guide me through this?

edit: I am sorry, I just looked the phone you posted, i assume that i should call for an account etc

Thanks!

Yes, call inductive automation and they can walk you through the process. Just tell them what you need and they can take it from there.

Their pricing is right on their website when you put together the modules that you want. As others have said, if you don't know what you need, contacting a sales rep is definitely beneficial for them to explain things!