Ignition VOIP Voice Notificaiton Profile- Not Registering

Hello All,

I am currently moving an existing Ignition application to a new server. The only thing that I have not been able to successfully work after moving the application is registering the VOIP Voice Notification profile. The two systems are currently running parallel, with old system still being registered and the new system showing a status of “Registering…”. I have provided the error log below for the connection. I have tried deleting the connection on the old system as i thought that may be the problem, but it doesn’t seem to fix the problem. I also added various ports to our new server as well as turned of windows defender firewall for testing and it has not seemed to fix the problem either.

Does anyone have any experience with this problem/error message?

Thanks in advance,

java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable: Datagram send failed

at java.base/java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.socketSend(Native Method)

at java.base/java.net.DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.send(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.DatagramSocket.send(Unknown Source)

at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.transport.UdpMessageSender.sendBytes(UdpMessageSender.java:63)

at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.transport.UdpMessageSender.sendMessage(UdpMessageSender.java:52)

at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.transaction.NonInviteClientTransaction.start(NonInviteClientTransaction.java:121)

at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.core.useragent.InitialRequestManager.createInitialRequestEnd(InitialRequestManager.java:198)

at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.core.useragent.InitialRequestManager.createInitialRequest(InitialRequestManager.java:179)

at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.core.useragent.InitialRequestManager.createInitialRequest(InitialRequestManager.java:152)

at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.core.useragent.UAC.register(UAC.java:96)

at com.inductiveautomation.alarming.notification.sip.call.CallManager$RegistrationJob.run(CallManager.java:488)

“Network is unreachable” suggests an Internet Protocol routing problem in the underlying OS, not an Ignition problem.