Im getting this error in the console

what does it mean? It seems to be happening for quite a few tags.

Tried to register a path/listener combination that is already in the model. Value: SQLTSubscription(path=[Atch_Meas]TF2/DPHIGH, listener=DefaultSourceUnwrapper(ClientSubscriptionProxy(sessionId=5BDD0060)))

What version are you using? I believe all of those problems have been cleared up, as of 7.2.2 or so.

Regards,

im using the latest beta, 7.2.5. I upgraded to that to try and eliminate my issue with launching clients.

Ok, I’ll look into what could be causing it. I don’t think it’s serious, but I haven’t seen it since we last last looked into the subscription system for 7.2.2.

A few questions:

1. Are you using leased scan classes
  2. How many clients are connected
  3. Does this happen frequently, and does it seem to correspond to any action like opening a new client or switching screens?

Regards,

1. Are you using leased scan classes

yes

1. How many clients are connected

not many(4-5), and I dont have any clients that stay connected all the time.

1. Does this happen frequently, and does it seem to correspond to any action like opening a new client or switching screens?

it seems to happen every 5-10 seconds. and it doesnt matter if clients/designer are open or not

Getting this error in 7.9.13, I definitely interested in how to troubleshoot and fix. We had an issue where are controls value got written to at an incorrect time and stopped plant operations.

Thoughts on if this error, or a variant, could cause irregular tag write behavior?

-Leif