Image in table on ignition perspective

The table needs to configure the specific column to render as a subview. This is a property of the column. You’re attempting some advanced configurations, so I recommend looking at this other post which defines how to configure the table and pass parameters.

This post details how to configure the View which will be used within that Column.

This shows how I’ve added a new column configuration to the table, specified which column from my data will be represented (“city”), specified the render type (“view”), and supplied the view path which will be used (“PopupViews/SimplePopup”). Note that I’ve not supplied ANY viewParam values - that should all come from your data since it is dynamic/different for each row.
Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 10.20.43 AM

You’ll need to modify your data structure so that each row gets a path yo an image and a page path or URL to navigate to.

La tabla necesita configurar la columna específica para que se represente como una subvista. Esta es una propiedad de la columna. Está intentando algunas configuraciones avanzadas, por lo que le recomiendo mirar esta otra publicación que define cómo configurar la tabla y pasar parámetros.

Esta publicación detalla cómo configurar la vista que se usará dentro de esa columna.

Esto muestra cómo agregué una nueva configuración de columna a la tabla, especifiqué qué columna de mis datos se representará (“ciudad”), especifiqué el tipo de representación (“vista”) y proporcioné la ruta de vista que se usará ( “PopupViews/SimplePopup”). Tenga en cuenta que no he proporcionado NINGÚN valor de viewParam; todo debería provenir de sus datos, ya que es dinámico/diferente para cada fila.

Deberá modificar su estructura de datos para que cada fila obtenga una ruta a una imagen y una ruta de página o URL para navegar.