In Ignition Perspective, one of my clients has following requirement as per 21CFR standard. I am not sure if this is possible

• Only admin will access to start the application.
• The application started will not be shut down unless admin shot downs with his/her user name and password.
• Once application started it will show current logged user on screen.
• After application starts, current logged user (admin) should log off automatically after 1 min. But Application should be running, it should not be closed.
• There will be login button on screen to login and log off the users during run time.

Perspective applications run in a web browser. Anyone can close a web browser window at any time.

(Perspective uses the word "client" for the browser application so we'll use "customer" for the person that's using the client!)

It sounds as though your customer thinks that Perspective is running a process. It is most likely that any scripting or process control will be run on the gateway. The Perspective application will only allow human interface (HMI) with the gateway application and, once started, it won't matter whether the Perspective client is running or not.

I mean if you use the perspective workstation and put it into kisok mode it shouldn't close unless you run some kind of script or find a way to otherwise abort it. Might be worth looking at that, though I doubt you can guarantee these requirements, must be a way around it.

Though I don't know if you can lock out people opening the pages in a normal browser without doing some checks on IP addresses and security zoning.

Isn't there still an exit button at the bottom in kiosk mode? Is there a way to turn that off?