Indirect sparkline causing error message in wrapper.log

Hi all,
I have a template that I use for data display for several pieces of equipment. One of the items in the template is a sparkline chart. I set the data source for the sparkline chart as shown in the screenshot attached to this post. The equipment name tag that the indirection section points to is set to be the same as the missing portion of the tag path.

The sparkline charts work as expected on the client, but everytime the window with those templates is opened (swapped to, actually, I think. I’m using the built in tabs component to do the navigation.), the below error is recorded in my wrapper.log on the server:

INFO | jvm 1 | 2016/07/13 14:10:51 | ERROR [QueryExecutor[postgres] ] [14:10:51,110]: No historical tag information could be found for any of the specified paths. Check that paths are correct. Paths: [draws//basicinfo/temperature]

I realize that this error is not really a problem, but these errors are annoying and make it difficult to use the wrapper.log to debug other scripts that I’m working on. Should I have configured the sparklines differently?

Thanks,
Brian

So this issue has plagued my enterprise oil and gas system for years. We have dynamic screens with lots of sparklines so when you navigate from site to site it is constant “No historical tag information could be found for any of the specified paths” in the log. I think the added complexity to verify somehow before loading the screen may be too costly so I have finally decided to turn off logging for “Tags.History.Query.DataLoader.DB” This isn’t really ideal but an improvement so one can locate other important information in the log.

I will update if I can figure out any better solution.