Input File Micrologix 1400 part #2

Hi to everybody

From this post seems the Input file register of the micrologix not supported from the driver of Ignition.
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7714&p=23900&hilit=1400+00#p23900.

It’s still true? I’m having some strange behaviours. The driver seems to import correctly the input files, but when I try to read the[Micro 1400]I:1.0/0 ignition reads a null value.

Ignition seems able only read the I:0 files. But the strange thing is, If I defined a Sql Tags [Micro1400]I:0.1/00 , ignition reads the value of the bit of the PLC with the address I:1.0/0

I must moving all the input registers into the internal registers, Igniton does not support the directly addressing yet?

Thank you very much
Andrea

Unfortunately we don’t currently support reading word 0 in this configuration. The developer is working on reading word 0 and will hopefully have this fixed soon.

Actually, what is currently not supported is combining the specification of the word and bit together.

Examples:
I:1/5 (VALID) is used to read boolean input in slot 1, word 0, bit 5
I:1.1 (VALID) is used to read Int16 input in slot 1, word 1
I:1.1/7 ([color=#FF0000]INVALID[/color]) is currently invalid because both the word and bit are specified.

For your case of I:1.0/0, you can simply use I:1/0 provided that there is an actual input module in slot 1.

Hi
Thank you very much for your reply
Best