Insert big file into database

Hi !
I`m trying insert files into database. If it is small file everythink is ok, but when i try to insert file which have 28 MB i got error like in attachment.

In Database destination type is Image
I Use MS SQL 2012
Ignition version 7.6.3 (b2013090513)

Here is code:

DevicesDefSoftware = event.source.parent.getComponent('DropdownVerison').selectedValue Name = event.source.parent.getComponent('tbCompany').text path = event.source.parent.getComponent('tbFilePath').text CreatedBy = system.tag.read("[Client]UserId").value Description = event.source.parent.getComponent('Text AreaNote').text if system.gui.confirm("Do you want to add file into database?"): system.db.runPrepUpdate("INSERT INTO SoftwareFiles (DevicesDefSoftware,Data,Name,CreatedBy,dtCreated,Description) VALUES (?,?,?,?,getdate(),?)",[DevicesDefSoftware,system.file.readFileAsBytes(path),Name,CreatedBy,Description] ) system.gui.messageBox("Success") system.nav.closeParentWindow(event)

Java is out of memory. You can try to increase the amount of memory that the client is using. Open the .jnlp file that java web start uses to start the client and increase the max-heap-size.

Is 512MB not enough for java to send 23MB file ?
If i chage memory size for application i got critical error when i`m trying to “Install” from jnlp file. The same situation i have if i change from file and from designer.

512MB is the default value for the Designer, Are you talking about that or the Client memory? There is another client memory setting that you will have to set. It isn’t that the 23MB file is taking up all your memory, it’s that the client is already using up most of the available memory and the 23MB file is putting it over the edge.