InternalFrameOpened only works in designer and not in client

I’ve a script in internalFrameOpened that is changing a dataset.
Once the dataset is changed as I wanted I want to push the dataset to my template repeater.
From this script I found seperate ways to reach the tempParams of my template repeater, but all of them are giving me a null value back. (If i want to read it i get an null exception, or if i want to write it nothing will happen).

I just want to write to it.

this is de line of code that isn’t working (this is the parameter the template repeater is bind to):
system.gui.getParentWindow(event).getComponentForPath(‘Root Container’).tempParams = pyData

Also tried this:
event.source.rootContainer.getComponent(“Template Repeater”).tempParams
and this:
system.gui.getParentWindow(event).getComponentForPath(‘Root Container.Template Repeater’).templateParams

none of these works.
I already tried the invoke later function, but this wasnt succesfull.
I have the idea that this component and/or parameter doesnt exist yet on the moment this event is fired?

I can even refresh the data with this function:
bool = system.db.refresh(system.gui.getParentWindow(event).getComponentForPath(‘Root Container.Template Repeater’), ‘templateParams’)
and it returns true, but still doesn’t contains my dataset

How can i solve this?

i solved this to refresh and my template repeater parameter and the binding property attached to the template repeater.

This works in de designer but not in the client :frowning:

the problem now is that it does refresh it in the designer, but not in the client.