Invoke Test Alarm w/o Changing the tag value

I know that there is a way on the gateway to test Alarm Pipelines, I need a way to be able to test this within the Perspective Session.

Task:
I have a fairly complicated environment with a lot of tags, and a lot of alarms and such. My setup involves using a docked window on the right, allowing authorized users to change alarm 'Levels' inside the perspective environment, depending on an tags alarm configuration dictates which pipeline it goes to, who it sends emails to etc. At the base level though, I would like to be able to dynamically take any given tag, and essentially trigger an 'Alarm' I need a way to differentiate when this alarm is triggered because it is a test vs because it's in an actual alarm. I'd like the email to still be the exact same as it would otherwise would be aside from I want TEST to be preappended to the subject and the body of the email. I also.. if possible would like to be able to trigger that alarm without needing to override the value of the tag I'm testing, is there any way to achieve this goal?