Is it possible to use system.tag.browse with placeholders?

Hi!

I have a query that given a room ID it returns the total path for that room.

Code
def uns_get_path_by_id(provider, wc_id):

	query = {
		"options": {
			"includeUdtMembers": True,
			"includeUdtDefinitions": False
		},
		"condition": {
			"path": "Enterprise/Plant/Section/*/Room01/ID",
			"properties": {
				"op": "Or",
				"conditions": [{
					"op": "And",
					"conditions": [{
						"prop": "value",
						"comp": "Equal",
						"value": wc_id
					}]
				}]
			}
		}
	}

	results = system.tag.query(provider, query)

	if len(results) == 1:
		return results[0].get("fullPath")
	return None

However I have read some posts where they talk about the difference in efficiency between tag.query and tag.browse (post).
Is it possible to transform what I'm doing with system.tag.query to use system.tag.browse? My testing says is not, but some of you are really more smart than me so you maybe know something that I don't.

Thx in advance!

system.tag.browse can neither do embedded placeholders nor property value conditions.
Consider using a tag change event on your leaf ID tag that updates a persistent dictionary, such as provided by my toolkit's system.util.globalVarMap. Then you can find the path with just a dictionary lookup.

Or query all IDs together and cache that.