Is there a Nexus repository with the current SDK?

Hi,
i just found the SDK examples on Github and the Nexus repository. In this repository, the newest SDK version is 7.7.2.
Is there another repository with more current versions or is this still a preview?

It would be really great if we could simply update the dependencies for a new Igntion version instead of manually build new version against a downloaded SDK.

7.7.2 is the latest in the public nexus, but due to some complications with our build system we’re still working out you’re actually linking against the latest snapshots anyway.

That being said, for module development linking against any 7.7.x version should be the same unless we screw up and break API compatibility.

Hoping to have things sorted out for 7.7.5 though.

Thank’s for the information. I just tried a build and it worked without problems. Really a big advance :thumb_left:

While you’re working on the build system, what about adding the javadocs to the repository?

[quote=“chi”]Thank’s for the information. I just tried a build and it worked without problems. Really a big advance :thumb_left:

While you’re working on the build system, what about adding the javadocs to the repository?[/quote]

Thanks!

We’ll have a look at the javadoc situation - I thought they were already being added.

There’s going to be a 7.7.5 release of the Ignition SDK coming up in the next week or so.

I looked into the javadoc situation and that’s going to have to wait until 7.7.6. We need to fix all the broken javadoc everywhere in every Ignition project before I can use the maven javadoc plugin on releases.

Any news here? It would be great to have javadocs for API 7.8.0

files.inductiveautomation.com/beta/javadocs.zip

We missed the boat for releasing docs as part of Maven for 7.8.0. Hopefully 7.8.1 has them.

Thank you :thumb_right: