Is there a way to turn off alignment guides in Perspective?

They can be distracting when there a lot of objects in a view and several guides are generated, and possibly even slowing things down with all the calculations being done. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Working with Perspective Components - Ignition User Manual 8.0 - Ignition Documentation (inductiveautomation.com)

1 Like

In the vision, I know that you can just right click on each of them and remove it. I do not know about perspective but that might be the solution for that too.

I would be interested in this as well, as it can be difficult to place objects sometimes with the mouse

It’s not the same as a global ability to disable, but if you hold down Alt while moving all rulers/snapping is disabled.

Thank you, this dramatically improved the responsiveness of clicking and moving objects in the developer. If I could make a recommendation, I would suggest making the functionality reversed. The rulers/snapping are off by default, and alt will toggle/enable it.

I have added it as feature request for anyone interested:

Allow user to toggle rulers/snapping in Perspective without having to hold Alt | Voters | Inductive Automation (canny.io)

I had a feeling it was something like that