isAlarmActiveFiltered Error

isAlarmActiveFiltered is throwing this error but I’m not sure where the problem is stemming from. The documentation says the tag path can accept a wild card

0 Likes

Hi apgilber,

Could you please send some additional information on what you are trying to achieve. As well as a few more details on the steps you followed to produce the issue.?

Thanks,
Anthony

0 Likes

We found that if you put [default]* in for the tagpath it fixes the issue. I was attempting to use the example from the documentation and didn’t realize the [default] was a requirement.

The other thing that was odd was when I used a display path that had no active alarms the expression evaluation showed that it was false but also showed error so I assumed it was not working correctly. Should that just return false rather than an error of “Bad_NotFound”

0 Likes

You should only receive the Bad_NotFound error if the alarm that the expression is filtering on does not exist. Going from your config, is there a tag with an alarm in the default provider that has its display path property set to exactly EM14?

0 Likes

Yes there are 400 tags with 7 alarms on each tag from a PLC array. I’m currently downloading to the PLC so the tags are showing up as errored but normally they are not.

0 Likes

We aren’t able to replicate this on our end. At this point I can only point you to support for further assistance. https://support.inductiveautomation.com/ When contacting them reference this post to give some further context.

0 Likes