Issue with Elo touch driver?

OK, this is probably not an “Ignition problem” but I thought I would post here anyway to see if anyone can help. I have used Elo and also Hope Industrial touchscreens which use the Elo touch driver. I have some momentary buttons in my project for jogging motions. When holding the button down to jog the machine, sometimes the button just turns off even though your finger is still on the button. You have to lift your finger and press it again to continue jogging. I know this is an issue with the touch driver because if I plug a mouse into the same system and click on the button with the mouse this never happens. Has anyone else seen this issue or something similar? Is there anything that I can do?

There are some settings in the control panel for the driver that control the action on button press and hold. Look in there and play with some settings. I can’t remember off the top of my head which ones it is.

That’s funny- there is a 10 second “untouch timeout” by default. I’m not sure why I never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.