Java Launch Certificate Issue

We installed the latest versions of FSQL and FPMI (3.3.3 Build 3269).
The demo project was working fine. Then we did a restore of an old FPMI project about 6-8 months old. Now we are not able to launch any app and we get the error :
“Unable to launch the application. JAR resources in JNLP file are not signed by same certificate.”.
I read your post on the same issue. You say to update plugins to latest version. But in my case I already installed the latest version. Does the restore on an old project change these plugins? Please help me with the resolution.

Vipul Shah
eGenietech

Restoring an old gateway backup will restore the old plugins as well. You’ll need to upgrade the plugins again.

At the cost of sounding a little foolish, may I ask how to restore the plugins. I really have no idea about that. As far as installation is concerned, its a single unified installer. Where do I get the plugins?? Do I need to deinstall everything and reinstall or just run the installation over the existing one or what else??

Vipul Shah
eGenietech

No, its not a silly question. You can download the plugins separately from this website (inductiveautomation.com/products/plugins/). they are *.fplg files. You then go to the Plugins > Manage page in the Gateway and add them. If you add one that you already have, it will upgrade it.