Kindling - a collection of tools to help with Ignition

Hey Paul, I'm getting the below error when trying to install the latest version (v1.3.1.0) from the download from the "Install and Launch" button (Kindling). OS Windoze 10

Failed to install https://github.com/inductiveautomation/kindling/releases/latest/download/kindling.appinstaller due to error: Deployment of package Kindling_1.3.1.0_x64__7xmkzvcbwxh2t with package origin Unknown failed because no valid license or sideloading policy could be applied. A developer license (Getting a developer license for Windows 8 Consumer Preview | Microsoft Learn) or enterprise sideloading configuration (Sideload Apps with DISM | Microsoft Learn) may be required.

I'm able to run with the zip though. Looking pretty snazzy now compared to before :star_struck:

Edit: I'm using it to look at what queries failed to execute in a quarantine XML. I want to remove some of the queries in it and reimport it to try again without some of the dodgy queries. It'd be cool to be able to do this from Kindling if possible?