Large Tables in Reports

Hello, I am hoping you all can help me out with creating a large table in ignition reports

What I have

I have a dataset of around 30 machines and utilization data for the past month for each of them.

What I want to do with it

I want to created a report displaying the information for each machine for the past month and a few summary statistics at the end in a table. I would like the report to automatically create or remove pages as needed (4-6 pages probably needed for the table depending on how the weeks line up). Something like this:
Machine    | Day 1 | Day 2 | ...
Machine 01 |  58%  |  62%  | ...
Machine 02 |  42%  |  86%  | ...
   ...     |  ...  |  ...  | ...

but possibly broken up by week. More on that later.

My Problems

Column Width
My first idea was to use ignition's in-built pagination when expanding vertically. (In this version I had machine name across the top and date along the side.) However, to make this work with the relatively long machine names, I'd need to rotate the text 45° or 90°. The problem, as best I can tell, is that ignition bases the column width off the length of the text regardless of orientation, so, even rotated 90°, the column stayed the same width as the text's length. Shrinking the column just lead to the text wrapping awkwardly and unreadably.
Table Pagination
After encountering the above issues, I came to the conclusion that I'd have to have machine names down the left column, so I flipped my dataset to allow that. The problem I run into here is that I can't figure out a way to make the table paginate based on horizontal extent. To get around this, I have been pre-making columns by hand with a different pointer(?, I forget the correct term here) for each day (e.g. @Day01@, @Day02@, ..., @Day31@).
 This comes with two major downsides: 1) It is tedious to create and tedious to edit formatting as each change must be repeated 5 times to keep formatting consistent and 2) It doesn't dynamically match the data available. It will always have a day 31 column regardless of the actual number of days in that month.
Manual Pagination
One idea I'm currently working on but am not sure how to implement satisfactorily is to make each page a week (Sun - Sat) and generate the appropriate number of weeks to cover a whole month. This means I'd need 4-6 pages to exist to cover the whole month. The problem is that I don't know how, or if you even can, manually control whether or not a page exists. I don't want to display effectively empty pages whenever a month doesn't cover six weeks. Ideally, the pages for weeks 5 and 6 would only appear if they were needed and would be omitted otherwise, skipping right from week 4 to a summary page.
Bonus: Table Wrapping
Finally, as a bonus problem, I have a summary table at the end of my report displaying mean values for every day of the month. It is below a chart, so its height is limited, but there is plenty of space to the sides. I would like it to wrap around and become 2-3 tables with the later ones picking up where the previous left off (i.e. table part 1 is day 1-10, part 2 is to part 1's right and is day 11-20, etc.). However, the best I can do at this time is paginate and generate a whole new page with a duplicate graph to continue the table.

My Questions

• Is there a better way to do this?
  • Can pages be manually turned on or off?
  • Can tables be made to paginate horizontally after a set number of columns?
  • Is there a means to rotate text vertically so as to shrink the columns?
  • Is there any way to make a table "wrap" vertically or "paginate" on the same page but over slightly?

If you've made it this far, thank you for taking the time to consider my problem.