Let's see your lab

Was trying to find a post by Phil, saying he would show his lab, once he cleaned it.

I'll start.

6 Likes

Not so much cleaning, but moving scattered stuff from tables to proper wall mounts. Still pending. /:

I guess someone had to...

9 Likes

If all remaining replies are Labradors, I won't be disappointed =)

4 Likes

Looks like you chose the House of Dewalt

3 Likes

Here it is:

oh oh, I'm Porter Cable. I guess you'll have to kick me out of the gang. Not as good as 3 of those, but better than 1 of them

What happens for those of us with multiple brands? (Including Porter-Cable, as it happens.)

1 Like

Been a dad for 2 years and I still have no idea by which end I should hold a screwdriver.

1 Like

If YA fiction is anything to go by, that makes you the Chosen One or Divergent or something.

Really though it just means you have to inventory more than one kind of battery. Too bad they can't all be standard.

2 Likes

No I don't. No cordless tools at all.

3 Likes

That makes a lot more sense then. Can't get locked in to the battery ecosystem if you're not using batteries.
(Why yes I did buy the discounted Milwaukee starter kit and slightly regret it seeing the full price of batteries and tools)

2 Likes

You haven't lived until you've built a panel with one of these, ya lightweights...

6 Likes

My (late) dad had one of those. I wonder which brother got it. (Or, maybe not.)

Pff, you don't even need the crank, use a Yankee screwdriver.

4 Likes

If it was good enough for the Ancient Greeks it's good enough for me.

2 Likes

I did end up with my granddad's Yankee screwdriver. Still use it for projects around the house.

4 Likes

I've got panel builders:

3 Likes

Someone finally shows the most important tool: A coffee mug !

3 Likes

Caffeine is the only tool in my toolbox.

1 Like