Locking pen chart

I am unsure But is there a way to lock the y values of a pen chart? I thought I had them locked but when we started running the project some tags came back with faulty information and it caused havoc with the pen chart.

Setting Pen Manipulation?, under the Behavior category of the Easy Chart, to false prevents the user from being able to select/de-select pens.

Could you elaborate on the “faulty information…causing havoc on the pen chart”.

But does it keep the data being represented from the SQL table from modifing the axis settings? See in the origional form the data in the SQL table should run from 0 to 100, but when we changed some of the programming in the PLC and I forgot to update the OPC. So when I first started up the system some fault data was presented to SQL and it caused the chart to adjust it axis. Now I am trying to get the chart back to the 0 to 100 instead of where it is now. This is why I want to lock it at 0 to 100.

[quote=“nathan”]Setting Pen Manipulation?, under the Behavior category of the Easy Chart, to false prevents the user from being able to select/de-select pens.

Could you elaborate on the “faulty information…causing havoc on the pen chart”.[/quote]

Oh - you’re trying to fix the Y axis scale. In the Axis tab of the Easy Chart Customizer, select your Axis and uncheck Auto Range and set the Lower Axis to 0 and the Upper Axis to 100.

Keep in mind that you can define any number of Axis and each pen can be assigned to any one.

Thank you. I knew it had to be something so stupidly simple that I could do. Just did not think about that. It did take some time but I found out how the flashing alarm button was made in the demo. Now that I know that hopefully next time it will stuck in my brain. But oh well with the 7 holes that I have in my head everything just leaks out anyway.

[quote=“nathan”]Oh - you’re trying to fix the Y axis scale. In the Axis tab of the Easy Chart Customizer, select your Axis and uncheck Auto Range and set the Lower Axis to 0 and the Upper Axis to 100.

Keep in mind that you can define any number of Axis and each pen can be assigned to any one.[/quote]