I thought this was an issue with the UDT i made in my logix program, But even if I create a DINT the data is displayed in my ignition tag folder as offset by one. When I change the data in ignition it changes the right word tho. Same problem on two separate processors. Using 1769-L18ER-BB1B and V20.11 of logix.
A fix for this should be coming later this week.
Is this an issue with the AB driver and V20? Wondering if I should wait on the ignition update.
Yes, its a combination of the AB driver and the new CLX version you’re using.
Any update on the Allen-Bradley Driver i updated to b196 and still have the same problem.
We were originally waiting for someone else to send in some logs, so we could analyse the logs and figure out a fix. But if you are willing to generate some logs for us, it would speed up the process. You will need to follow these steps:
- Create the CompactLogix device in the gateway.
- Navigate to Console -> Levels. Type in “CompactLogix” in the box and click Set. This should display some CompactLogix logger names and an INFO logging level. Set the level to TRACE for all.
- Edit and save the device in the gateway (don’t actually change anything, just click Save).
- Wait for the browse of the device to finish.
- Post the wrapper logs here or send them to IA support. Once we have the logs, it shouldn’t take too long to figure out a fix.
logs.bin.gz (496 KB)
logs(3).bin.gz (500 KB)
The fix is in the email.
This has been fixed starting with Allen-Bradley Drivers module version 22.214.171.124. It is included in the current Ignition 7.4 download and will be included in the next Ignition 7.3.